Application Hosting Services
We make getting your content online simple. Providing you with solutions that can handle the bandwidth you require to get the results you’re looking for, while always keeping your budget in mind.
All Plans Include:
- Guaranteed 99.95% Uptime
- Application and Performance Monitoring
- Guaranteed response time
Cloud Hosting Overview
Many business owners view Information Technology, especially its operatinonal aspect, as overhead and a finacial liability. In addition, as more application are built and deployed, the infrastructure becomes more complex and costly to maintain and support.
A great innovation in providing infrastructure at a fraction of the cost has been the implementation of Cloud computing. It allowed businesses to focus on business applications, and not the required infrastructure to support these applications.
Cloud Hosting Key Benefits
- Virtually No Setup Time
- Reduced Cost
- Systems Software Security
- Pay As You Go
- Highly Automated
Arrange a REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT
To arrange a review of your organisation’s project goals, objectives and requirements, and to provide you with a requirements report, please contact us today!
This instance type is suitable for most applications with providing the best performance to value ratio.
- Small Instance (Default) 1.7 GB of memory, 1 EC2 Compute Unit (1 virtual core with 1 EC2 Compute Unit), 160 GB of local instance storage, 32-bit or 64-bit platform
- Medium Instance 3.75 GB of memory, 2 EC2 Compute Units (1 virtual core with 2 EC2 Compute Units each), 410 GB of local instance storage, 32-bit or 64-bit platform
- Large Instance 7.5 GB of memory, 4 EC2 Compute Units (2 virtual cores with 2 EC2 Compute Units each), 850 GB of local instance storage, 64-bit platform
- Extra Large Instance 15 GB of memory, 8 EC2 Compute Units (4 virtual cores with 2 EC2 Compute Units each), 1690 GB of local instance storage, 64-bit platform
Micro instances provide a small amount of consistent CPU resources and allow you to increase CPU capacity in short bursts when additional cycles are available.
They are well suited for lower throughput applications and web sites that require additional compute cycles periodically.
- Micro Instance 613 MB of memory, up to 2 ECUs (for short periodic bursts), EBS storage only, 32-bit or 64-bit platform
High Memory Instances
Instances of this family offer large memory sizes for high throughput applications, including database and memory caching applications.