Effective IT Governance establishes directions, priorities, strategies and funding, and exercises rigorous stewardship over IT initiatives.
At DS e-Solutions we understand that proper IT governance is critical to the success of all of our engagements. From our own experience, when proper governance is in place, the right things get done, the right way and the anticipated value is achieved.
The primary goals for information technology governance are to:
- Assure that the investments in IT generate business value
- Mitigate the risks that are associated with IT
Effective IT Governance establishes directions, priorities, strategies and funding, and exercises rigorous stewardship over IT initiatives. In addition, the establishment of a governance structure provides corporate leadership, guidance, and priority setting for investments in Information Technology.
Successful organizations understand the benefits of information technology and use this knowledge to drive their shareholders’ value by utilizing:
- More timely and reliable information from IT
- More transparent and predictable full life-cycle IT costs
- Higher quality IT services and more successful projects
- More effective management of IT-related risks
- More effective tools for IT to support business goals
They recognize the critical dependence of many business processes on IT, the need to comply with increasing regulatory compliance demands and the benefits of managing risk effectively.
Following are key IT Governance consulting services we provide:
- Strategy & Roadmap Definition
- Business Case Development
- Framework Implementation (CobiT)
- Process Definition, Development & Improvement
- Maturity Level Assessment/Audit
- Program Management
Arrange a REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT
To arrange a review of your organisation’s project goals, objectives and requirements, and to provide you with a requirements report, please contact us today!