Our team executes performance testing to determine or validate the speed, scalability, and/or stability of a product.
Performance & Capacity
Performance & Capacity testing is a generic term that typically refers to many different types of performance-related test types, each of which addresses a specific problem area and provides its own benefits, risks, and challenges.
Performance testing is defined as the technical investigation done to determine or validate the speed, scalability, and/or stability characteristics of the product under test.
Performance-related activities, such as testing and tuning, are concerned with achieving response times, throughput, and resource-utilization levels that meet the performance objectives for the application under test.
Our team has the expertise to:
- Define a P&C Testing strategy based on your specific business requirements
- Work with your business team to define the Business Utilization Model
- Help define the SLA with your user community based on industry standards and application specifications
- Prepare and record test scripts using your companies testing tools, or Open Source Jmeter product
- Define and execute the scenarios based on your Business Utilization Model
- Collect metrics, prepare reports, interpret results based on your application specifications
- Propose and implement improvements if needed
Arrange a REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT
To arrange a review of your organisation’s project goals, objectives and requirements, and to provide you with a requirements report, please contact us today!